The Work Study program is a volunteer program designed for dedicated practitioners of Bikram Yoga who:
- Wish to further their knowledge of Bikram Yoga and
- Face financial challenges with maintaining their practice
This program is available to anyone who has demonstrated a commitment to Bikram Yoga and a strong work ethic. We hope to connect to individuals who are enthusiastic about their health and the practice of Bikram Yoga to help maintain a clean and safe facility by performing a combination of cleaning duties at the studios.
Maintain a safe, clean, organized and customer-oriented facility.
- must be a current member, practicing for a minimum of 30 days
- 1 dedicated shift per week (2.5 hours) and .5 hours of assistance as needed. (days/times of shifts are determined by studio needs)
- keep studios organized and clean
- assist in cleaning, any special projects as needed, administrative assignments and/or organizing, restocking, inventory of products
- assist in the welcome and directing members (as needed/requested)
In exchange for meeting requirements, you will receive FREE unlimited yoga and team discounts on products sold at the studios.
Interested in participating? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
BYB/BYHS reserve the right to remove a selected Work Study or stop the program without notice.